Let’s assume that you are a bricklayer or stone mason, if you will. Your mission is to:
- Build fences to divide properties
- Build fences to keep critters (human and otherwise) off your property
- Lay bricks as the exterior of a building
- Build the foundation for a new building
- Repair the foundation of an older building
- Build a base for the erection of a flagpole
- Build a base on which to put a mailbox
- , etc., etc., ad infinitum
Again, those are examples of what you do on a regular basis—your mission!
But that is not how you view your working business environment!
You might want to:
- Work alone, be your own boss
- Own your own business that does that type of work
- Not own, but help to manage a business that does that type of work
Once you make the choice among those listed, many options suddenly open up to you. Which you choose, will impact your vision for your business—your destination! We will take a look at what each of those options might offer and/or require of you.